1.The administrator of personal data collected through the hawatel.com website is Hawatel sp. z o.o., with its registered office at Aleja Armii Ludowej 6/164, 00-571 Warsaw, entered into the National Court Register under the number KRS: 0000543716, NIP: 7010467097, REGON: 360807318, with share capital of [amount], email address: email@example.com, hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator", also acting as the Service Provider.
2. The personal data of the Service Recipient is processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 as amended) and the Act on the provision of electronic services of July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204 as amended).
3. The Administrator takes special care to protect the interests of the persons whose data is collected, in particular ensuring that the data collected by them are:
- processed lawfully, collected for specified, lawful purposes, and not subjected to further processing incompatible with those purposes,
- accurate and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form that allows the identification of the persons to whom they relate,
- not kept longer than necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
Purpose and scope of data collection
- Personal data of Service Recipients collected by the Administrator is used for:
- contacting the service recipient (client),
- information purposes and other activities related to the Service Recipient's activity on the hawatel.com website,
- marketing purposes (Newsletter).
2. The Administrator processes the following personal data of Service Recipients:
- First name and last name,
- Email address.
3. The Administrator may process the following data characterizing the way in which the Service Recipient uses electronic services (exploitation data):
- Identifiers identifying the telecommunications network termination or IT system from which the Service Recipient used,
- Information about the start, end, and scope of each use by the Service Recipient of the electronic service,
- Information about the Service Recipient's use of electronic services.
4. Providing personal data as mentioned in point 2 is necessary to provide electronic services by the Service Provider through the website.
Basis for data processing
1. The use of the website and the conclusion of contracts for the provision of electronic services through it, which involves the need to provide personal data, is completely voluntary. The person whose data it concerns decides independently whether they want to start using the services provided electronically by the Service Provider in accordance with the Regulations.
2. In accordance with Article 23 of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 as amended), data processing is permissible, among others when:
- the person to whom the data relates has given consent, unless it concerns the removal of their data.
- it is necessary for the performance of a contract when the person to whom the data relates is a party to it or when it is necessary to take action before concluding a contract at the request of the person to whom the data relates.
3. The processing of personal data by the Administrator is always carried out within the limits of the permissibility of their processing referred to in point 2. Data processing will be related to the performance of the contract or the need to take action before concluding the contract at the request of the person to whom the data relates (point 2 lit. b).
Right to control, access to the content of one's own data and their correction
- The Service Recipient has the right to access the content of their personal data and to correct them.
- Each person has the right to control the processing of data concerning them, contained in the Administrator's database, and in particular the right to request the supplement, update, correction of personal data, temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or their removal if they are incomplete, outdated, untrue or have been collected in violation of the law or are no longer needed to achieve the purpose for which they were collected.
- The website uses "session cookies". "Session cookies" are temporary files stored on the end device of the Service Recipient until logging out (leaving the website).
- The Service Provider's website uses "cookies". Failure to change the Service Recipient's browser settings is tantamount to consent to their use.
- The installation of "cookies" is necessary for the proper provision of services on the website. "Cookies" contain information necessary for the correct functioning of the website, especially those requiring authorization.
- The user has the right to decide on the scope of access of "cookies" to their computer by selecting them in the window of their browser. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling "cookies" are available in the software settings (web browser).
- The Administrator applies technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of the processed personal data appropriate to the threats and categories of data covered by protection, in particular, protects data against unauthorized disclosure, takeover by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable laws, and change, loss, damage, or destruction.
- The Service Provider provides appropriate technical means to prevent acquisition and modification