Integration / Monitoring / ZABBIX
Project and implementation of comprehensive monitoring on Zabbix
The growing use of virtual desktops and applications by Call Center teams, business partners, suppliers, and the client's employees has led to a significant increase in operational risk, directly impacting:
- The efficiency of individual user groups
- The quality of service for individual and business customers
- The availability of company resources from anywhere in the world
- Data and information security
To ensure the continuity of the work environment, the main goal was defined as the implementation of a comprehensive monitoring system that would present the condition of virtual desktops and provide information about failures or a decrease in performance quality.
Before choosing the target solution, key parameters to be monitored were identified. These included, among others:
- System parameters and parameters from the Citrix ICA protoco
- Parameters from the virtualization platforms on which the virtual desktops operate
- Quality parameters of the network connection between the user and the virtual desktop
For monitoring these parameters, an open-source class system - Zabbix, was chosen. In terms of visualizing the collected information, Grafana proved to be effective, and it was integrated with the Zabbix system.
Our specialists implemented a solution for monitoring virtual desktop infrastructure. As a result, our client achieved the following outcomes:
- Data collection on user feedback in one system
- Faster analysis of user sentiments, observing the causes and effects of failures
- Enhanced capabilities for analyzing environment-related issues
- Secure environment scaling while maintaining operational efficiency
- Efficient infrastructure capacity planning process
- Reduced average repair time and the number of incident reports
- Improved work efficiency
- Possible support for a larger number of users
Want to get more details? Contact us!